— Flynn, Gillian. Gone Girl. (via fckn12yearold)
this guy i know throws this wild crazy party at the end of every school year and he invites literally everyone in our grade and this year i’m gonna call the cops ahead of time to shut it down because i once let him borrow a pencil and he never gave it back
that’s a lot of anger over just 1 pencil.
it was a mechanical pencil
You may proceed
me: ah yes time to start my homework
me: *opens tumblr*
me: *watches 25 youtube tutorials*
me: *sings the entirety of bohemian rhapsody*
me: *rearranges room*
me: *reads les mis*
me: *watches every tom hiddleston interview on the internet*
me: *writes a novel*
me: *publishes novel*
me: *has novel made into 3 movies and a video game*
me: *takes the ring to mordor*
me: *defeats lord voldemort*
me: well its too late to start it now
— my heart (via ispeakquotes)
— Stephanie Perkins (via nagging)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.